There is something inspiring about a set of quotations on a particular topic. Someone has experienced a powerful event, survived (even thrived), transforming thoughts and feelings into aphorisms: clever, cogent, concise, and spot-on observations. Learn our Bullying Quotes! These bullying quotes touch upon topics of authenticity, peer-pressure, power, strength, individuality, resilience, respect, and hope. This is our collection of Bullying Quotes. Reading these Bullying Quotes can inspire so many people! So share them with everyone and help people you love overcome bullying.
- If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse, and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality – Desmond Tutu
- Knowing what’s right doesn’t mean much unless you do what’s right – Roosevelt
- Some people won’t be happy until they’ve pushed you to the ground. What you have to do is have the courage to stand your ground and not give them the time of day. Hold on to your power and never give it away – Donna Schoenrock
- When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless – Anonymous
- I was silent as a child, and silenced as a young woman; I am taking my lumps and bumps for being a big mouth, now, but usually from those whose opinion I don’t respect – Sandra Cisneros
To continue reading all the quotes, click here.
Here at B.P over the last year we have experienced Cyber-Bullying, if you are contacted and an attempt is made to defame us or derogatory statements are shared about us, record the senders user name so there IP address can be traced, you can report it here on facebook at GetCyberSafe.ca. Lotsa Luv