“Human Rights that do-not apply to everyone are not human rights at all” ~Volker Beck~
The following is the Applicant’s view of The Facts and legislation in the Matters of “Kinden v Richcraft” File #2012-12852-I, filed Oct 29, 2012 with the “Ontario Human Rights Tribunal” under the “Ontario Human Rights Code” R.S.O. 1990, CHAPTER H.19. I have suplied at the end of this post, a list of other important Posts and Articles that relate to the issues here.
Most importantly I want to bring your attention to (Exhibit 1-5) page 6 from Kinden v Richcraft, HTRO File #2012-12852-I, it’s the document that explains “What Happened” which is the same terrible treatment (Hate crimes) thing that’s been happening for more than 15 years, the Application (Exhibit 1-5) was filed with The Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario on Oct 29, 2012, due to being released from employment (Exhibit O) (FIRED) due to Disability, and the employer’s failure to accommodate as per the “Code” R.S.O. 1990, CHAPTER H.19 sections: (2), (5), (9), (17), also the Occupational Health and Safety Act R.S.O. 1990, CHAPTER O.1 and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Accommodation means the employer has to try and find suitable work with in the company which does not cause hardship to you or the company even before considering dismissal or termination of employment. Social Anxiety Disorder does not require accommodation, only respect, kindness and sincerity, the same way they treated everyone else. They sent me home (Exhibit 3-1, Exhibit K) the voice recording, in which I am sent home by Bernie, told only to return with medical clearance from my doctor, not having the proper medical documents once attending a doctor’s appointment, I was refunded my payment (Exhibit Q) and denied the medical until I returned with medical documents from my employer. In 2001 I was diagnosed with a Panic Disorder (Exhibit L) and decided to return home, which I did, but did not want to sit around so I asked my doctor if I could return to work to start a business (T.K Delivery) (Exhibit 10). After 50 questions he gave his OK to return to work (Exhibit 2-4, E-L-2). The fact that I was Bullied, mobbed and harassed for six months prior by Bernie my BOSS, employees and onsite contractors was the one and only reason for me to start recording (Exhibit 3-1 E-K) with my cell phone while at work, also I feared being physically attacked. You can view all Seven Medical certificates issued by Doctor’s Kwong and Doctor Sood by clicking on “Certificates” . These are the facts of the case and any thing else is irrelevant.
- Notice of Hearing
- Conservative Government Rejects “National Bullying Prevention Strategy”
- In Good & God We Trust
- My Battle With Generalized Anxiety and Panic Disorder. (Oct 3, 2013)
- What Are Panic Attacks (Oct 6, 2013)
- That’s What Friends Are For! (June 8, 2013)
- Ontario Human Rights Code R.S.O. 1990, CHAPTER H.19
- Canada: Beware A Failure To Accommodate (April 30, 2013)
- Richcraft Construction (The Bullies Within)
- Algonquin Careers Academy (The Bullies Within)
- Ministerial Declaration on Ending Violence and Discrimination Against Individuals Based on Their Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity (Sept 26, 2013)
- Exhibit-17 Medical Certificates
- UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms (Dec 26, 2012)
- Bill 168, Occupational Health and Safety Amendment. (Aug 23, 2013)
- T.K Delivery Services. (June 10, 2013)
- Workplace Bullying Made Simple (Aug 1, 2013)
- Why DSM-5 Is Important To Employers (May 30, 2013)
- “My Visit to The Residential Landlord and Tenant Tribunal”
UPDATE: On Sept 29, 2014 Richcraft settles out of court for a mere $7500.00.
Article posted May 18, 2014 by Terry.K