Each week I receive hundreds of emails about “BULLYING” and the effects it has on individuals and society as a whole, with my now busy schedule unfortunately I don’t get a chance to read them all rather I have to pick and choose which ones I will read and or post.
So knowing that, I am going to share a few of my personal selections and you can decide which are most important to you or not. Thank you for following along with B.P, and for your support because the end to “BULLYING” starts with you.
By Terry Kinden – November 10, 2014
- One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson Shows Support For Gay Apple CEO Following Harry Styles Sexuality Rumours
- Those political ads are a form of bullying
- Cyber-safety teams take on school cyber bullies as incidents rise in Queensland
- WORST HABITS FOR YOUR MENTAL HEALTH
- Strike a Chord: Lifeline Workers Support Callers – and Each Other
- Hollywood actress apologizes to gay men after saying they’re ‘as misogynistic as straight men’
This one a must read
Parker did not make mention of the number one election issue in Vancouver, which is the lack of housing affordability and increasing homelessness in our city. This issue very much affects our gay and lesbian seniors and queer youth alike.
The answer my friend unfortunately is based on one question, Are you a LEADER or a FOLLOWER because “Being a member of a Group you must follow the leader”