Guidelines of The New Bullying Prevention
- (a) No post on this site is meant as an act of revenge, or meant to criticize any person or Group, and or disrespect of any person or Group.
- (b) except for in the process of awareness and taking of action, (part 1(a)) may not apply.
- We are dedicated to awareness, taking action and preventing bullying, resulting in a more caring, and civilized society
- Everyone is welcome here, yes even Bully’s, also awareness for them, of the pain & suffering they are responsible for, it’s time to look inside, this site is dedicated to protecting the honor, dignity and respect of the entire Human family.
- The Administrators are not available for personal advise or option, nor do they have training or certificates to that effect.
- All posts by Bullying Prevention (excluding third party ex: Links) are based on actual Life experiences, a victim of bullying, now bound by ethics,
and a time for change
- Also remember these posts are for information purposes only and are not intended as professional advise, also know that Bullying Prevention is not responsible for how you interpret or use the information.
- This site is meant for the soul purpose of supplying information about bullying, it’s lasting effects, to supply information for professional help and where to find it, and possibly reducing the number of hate crimes among our youth and population, and to help put an end to bullying, a more informed society is a more concerned society.
- Also Take note that The New Bullying Prevention and associated links, webpages or individuals etc..we only seek to provide information and resources to those who require it, that have been or is now a victim of Bullying, also regarding these issues and the impact they may have on the greater community, also we do not oppose or condone any part of these post, or statements contained and or discussed in any post or article. Thank you…Merci
resulting in infringement or rejection of the Bully’s rights.
What is Ethics?
Ethics seeks to resolve questions dealing with human morality—concepts such as good and evil, right and wrong, virtue and vice, Ethics, also known as moral philosophy, is a branch of philosophy that involves systematizing, defending, and recommending concepts of right and wrong conduct.
The term comes from the Greek word ethos, which means “character”. Ethics is a complement to Aesthetics in the philosophy field of Axiology.
In philosophy, Ethics studies the moral behavior in humans, and how one should act. Ethics may be divided into four major areas of study: Meta-ethics, about the theoretical meaning and reference of moral propositions and how their truth values (if any) may be determined;
- Normative ethics; about the practical means of determining a moral course of action
- Applied ethics; about how moral outcomes can be achieved in specific situations.
- Descriptive ethics; also known as comparative ethics; is the study of people’s beliefs about morality.